ANLC provides a convenient room hire facility for individuals, community groups and small businesses. Situated opposite Alamein Railway Station, ANLC offers a central location for meetings, presentations or classes. Room hire is subject to availability and scheduled Centre activities.
A Room Hire Application Form must be completed and dates approved. To discuss your room hire needs, confirm a booking or find out more, please call the Centre on 9885 9401.
Rooms for hire
There are two adjoining rooms available for hire. They are separated by a divider and can be opened to create a large single room. Room details are below.
- The smaller rooms can each seat up to 20 people lecture style or classroom style.
- The combined room can seat 40 people lecture style or 30 people classroom style.
- Each room has a whiteboard and projector.
- The rooms are carpeted, have folding tables, stackable chairs and are wheelchair accessible.
- The Centre provides a small kitchen equipped with microwave, oven and hotplates, a hot water dispenser, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Crockery and cutlery are available for use.
- There are two toilets in the Centre, one with disability access.
- We do not provide food supplies, but hirers can arrange their own catering.
- We do not hold a liquor licence.
- Rooms are to be returned to their original state and condition after the event.
Please note that ANLC rooms are not available for parties or receptions.
Room hire fees
Single Room Hire: Individuals and community groups, $20 per hour
Single Room Hire: Commercial and small business groups, $35 per hour
Combined Room Hire: Individuals and community groups, $40 per hour
Combined Room Hire: Commercial and small business groups, $70 per hour
Bond: A bond of $200 applies to all bookings and is returned after the event.
Payment: We accept cash, credit/debit cards and we offer an EFTPOS facility.
Bookings: A booking is only confirmed once dates are approved and full payment, including the bond, is received by the Centre.
Where room bookings are cancelled, refunds will be given but cancellation fees apply. Cancellations more than a week before the event will incur a 10% cancellation fee (of total room hire costs). Cancellations that occur between 48 hours and one week of the event will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 48 hours of the event will not receive a refund. However, hardship circumstances will be considered.