ANLC is run by a dedicated team of staff, teachers and volunteers. This caring and energetic group is led by our Centre Manager and supported by our Committee of Management.
Working together, the team implements the policies and strategic direction for the Centre, manages the delivery of our programs and services, and develops new initiatives to meet the needs and interests of our local community.
Our course tutors are specialists in their subjects; our further education team works hard to ensure our programs reflect up-to-date teachings and methodologies.
Our experienced team includes:
- Sally Holdsworth – President, Committee of Management
- Jill Hitchcock – Centre Manager
- Sandii and Dimi- Further Education and Projects
- Alyssa and Barbara- Administration
- Stuart and Isabel – Community Activities
- Margaret and Val – CHSP programs